You save 56%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Burberry Mr. Burberry IndigoIngredients
Go on a fun weekend adventure with Mr. Burberry Indigo Eau de Toilette for men! This designer fragrance from Burberry will take you to straight to the coast, far from the busy life in the city.
- fresh, aromatic, woody fragrance
- for effortlessly elegant men
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with an explosion of refreshing lemon, grapefruit and bergamot accompanied by the aromatic note of rosemary. After a while, the heart reveals an intricate composition of mint, tea, sage, the sparkling watery notes of hedione accentuated by the tempting scent of violet. The base of the fragrance is provided by the manly scent of oakmoss tamed by Iso E Super and warm ambery notes.
Story of the fragrance
The man that Mr. Burberry was intended for is true to himself in every situation. He doesn’t need pretence and relishes the moments when he can leave the city on a whim to seek new energy and inspiration. The fragrance itself was inspired by the iconic Burberry trench coat—a wardrobe staple of any modern man. Try this unique fragrance introduced in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Bergamot, Lemon, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tea, Violet, Water Notes, Sage, Mint, Hedione
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Iso E Super
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Burberry Mr. Burberry IndigoArticles
About the brand Burberry
Burberry fragrances | The brand Burberry was born in 1856 when the young Thomas Burberry opened a little boutique in Hampshire. Over the years, Burberry became one of the few British top fashion brands and a symbol of British elegance. No wonder the royal family actually chose Burberry as one of their preferred clothing suppliers, with both Queen Elizabeth II. and the Prince of Wales favouring the brand’s designs.
And there’s definitely something regal to Burberry fragrances as well, not least because the iconic plaid design of some of the bottles is reminiscent of kilts. The quintessentially British brand even named one of their most popular fragrance lines simply Burberry Brit.