Cacharel pour L'Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Cacharel pour L'HommeIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Cacharel pour L'Homme Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- floral fragrance
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fir, Cedar, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Cacharel
The French Cacharel perfumes are inspired by pure femininity and are playful, dynamic and full of colour. They stand out with their passionate notes and high-grade ingredients, and combine traditional and modern influences.
The founder of the brand, Jean Bousquet, was originally a designer. Back in the 1960s, Cacharel became one of the first fashion houses to introduce a ready-to-wear collection as an alternative to haute couture. With its fresh and fashionable clothing, the brand was way ahead of its time, both in the world of fashion and then also with its perfumes.
Cacharel fragrances celebrate femininity and romance, and present them in a variety of forms – the legendary Anaïs Anaïs perfume for girls, the passionate Eau de Parfum Cacharel Amor Amor, or the daring, independent Yes I Am. Each and every perfume by Cacharel is an olfactory expression of the different stages in the life of every woman.