- About the brand
- Review 11
Description Calvin Klein CK OneIngredients
The unisex Eau de Toilette Calvin Klein CK One is the personification of youthful freethinking, imagination and uniqueness. You can really be yourself with this fragrance!
- a fresh, citrus fragrance
- for unrestrained men and women
- great for everyday wear
The composition of the fragrance
The Eau de Toilette opens with imaginative notes of juicy mandarin, papaya, fresh bergamot and lemon. The floral heart comes alive with the aromatic harmony of violet, jasmine, lily of the valley and rose, with nutmeg adding a slightly spicy touch. The base of the whole composition of the fragrance is a sensual combination of animal musk, cedar and amber.
The story of the fragrance
CK One was launched in 1994, starting a revolution in the world of fragrances – they no longer had to be subtle and feminine or strong and masculine. Unisex fragrances are suitable for everyone who defines their own identity. The iconic bottle allows you to either spray the fragrance on your skin in the usual way or use it without the atomiser as aftershave.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Papaya, Tangerine, Lemon, Pineapple, Green Notes, Cardamom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Violet, Lily Of The Valley, Nutmeg, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, Amber, Cedar, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
Articles about Calvin Klein CK OneArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.