Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Chanel Bleu de ChanelIngredients
Discover a unique way to awaken the self-confident predator within you. The Chanel Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette for men will make it happen, allowing you to savour the feeling of achievement. You too can become the energetic, attractive man that this fragrance epitomizes.
- an aromatic, woody fragrance
- for modern and active gentlemen
- suitable for both day and evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you will be captivated by the combination of spicy pepper and fresh citrus. As these rich notes start to fade, they will be replaced by crisp jasmine flowers with exotic vetiver. Finally, you will experience the lingering earthy combination of cedar, sandalwood, patchouli and ginger in the base of the Chanel Bleu de Chanel fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Citrus Fruit, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Labdanum, Jasmine, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Ginger, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.