- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Égoïste PlatinumIngredients
Capture everyone’s attention wherever you go. The Chanel Egoiste Platinum Eau de Toilette for men will make sure that each and every woman around you notices you. The fragrance accentuates your charm and elegance. Are you ready to boost your ego just a little bit more?
- a floral woody fragrance
- for a confident man
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with a pleasant combination of aromatic rosemary, captivating ginger and delicate lavender. It continues with notes of galbanum, sage and geranium. The base introduces notes of warming cedar and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette stands the test of time as it was first launched as early as 1993 and since then has been a booster of confidence and charm for thousands of men. The nose behind the new composition is the perfumer Jacques Polge, who is best known primarily thanks to his work with Chanel.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Lavender, Rosemary
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Geranium, Galbanum, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.