Product description Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel
La Solution 10 moisturiser by Chanel soothes sensitive skin, giving it the moisture it needs and supporting its natural defences. With regular use, your skin will be rebalanced and more resistant to stress and external aggressors.
- soothes the skin instantly
- helps maintain optimal hydration levels
- protects the skin against external influences
- leaves skin nourished and smooth to the touch
- non-comedogenic product
- white tea extracts – build up the skin barrier
- vegetable glycerin – provides skin hydration
- shea butter – provides intensive nourishment
- essential amino acids – soften and smooth the skin
- no fragrance or oils
How to apply:
Apply to clean skin and rub in using gentle, circular movements. Leave to become absorbed.
- According to skin problem
- for all ages
- Complexion type
- all skin types including sensitive
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.