- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Chanel SublimageCharacteristics
Leave your skin in the powerful hands of nature. The Chanel Sublimage regenerative eye cream contains a precious extract from vanilla pods which are harvested by hand and immediately make their way into this cream. Together with other patented ingredients, this cream becomes a weapon against ageing. The eye contours are visibly firmer, hydrated and radiant.
- firms fine lines and smooths out eye contours
- eliminates puffiness by draining water from the eye area
- reduces dark circles under the eyes
- gives the eye area the necessary nourishment
- the skin looks younger, smoother and more unified
- the eye contours appear rested and more radiant
→ tested by 44 women over the course of four weeks:
- + 68% more comfortable feeling
- + 48% brighter skin
- − 39% signs of fatigue
- + 24% firmer skin
- + 18% unified skin tone
- + 35% open eye effect
- + 6% skin density
→ clinical evaluation of 32 women after one month of use:
- + 12.5% reduced puffiness
- + 12% reduced appearance of dark circles
→ instrumental evaluation on 20 women:
- + 83% increased hydration (30 minutes after application)
- four-hour skin protection
- Vanilla Planifolia extract – increases firmness and nourishes the skin
- PFA (PolyFraction of Active Ingredients) – patented technology by Chanel
How to apply:
Apply to the eye area every morning and night. Rub gently into the skin, starting from the inner corner towards the outer corner. For intensive care, use the cream as a mask. Apply a rich layer onto the skin and leave on for ten minutes. Then remove the excess cream with a cotton pad.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Anti-ageing, Regeneration, Against dark circles, replumping
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.