Collistar Pure Actives Two Phase Sculpting Concentrate Marine Algae + Peptides Two-Phase Serum For Skin Regeneration
You save 40%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Collistar Pure Actives Two Phase Sculpting Concentrate Marine Algae + PeptidesCharacteristics
Invigorate your tired skin and sculpt it the way you want to. The Collistar Pure Actives 2-phase serum for firmer skin uses the principle of shock therapy which releases excess liquid and fat from your body using draining algae and peptides. The result is firmer, smoother and more toned skin.
- 2-phase serum smooths, sculpts and firms your skin
- uses shock therapy of localised fats
- eliminates excess liquid thanks to draining algae
- reduces the occurrence of fat cells to promote body forming
- combines the effects of oil and water base
- absorbs in a matter of seconds during the massage
- regular use results in firmer tissue, reduction of fats and smoother skin
- 4 types of Marine Algae in the oil phase – remove excess water from the body
- peptides in the water phase – reduce accumulated lipids inside fat cells
- Transcutol – facilitates easier absorption of active ingredients
How to apply:
Shake before use. Massage the selected areas of your body during application to enhance the effects of the serum. Use on a regular basis in order to achieve the best results.
- Type of packaging
- Skin type
- all skin types
About the brand Collistar
Collistar fragrance | Collistar beauty - Collistar originated as a branch of an Italian pharmaceutical company. However, in 1983 Daniela Sacerdote became the head of the company and steered the brand in a different direction. Today, you can buy Collistar products in more than 2500 boutiques and department stores in Italy, and additionally about 3000 other places all over the world.
The brand’s philosophy is quite simple - to offer uncompromising quality for a price that is not excessive. Collistar prides itself on being able to cater even to the pickiest of customers from all age groups and of all skin types.
Thanks to this approach, Collistar has been a success since its start, developing some of the most groundbreaking products on the Italian market. One of htem, the Nourishing Supermoisturizing Compact Cream, was even part of the exhibition in Milan’s National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci.
The brand is also well-known for its anti-cellulite treatments, anti-aging treatments, men’s skin care, sunscreens and other products.