Rose water and rose oil are essential ingredients in the field of natural cosmetics. Rose extracts prevent premature skin ageing, take care of dry and stressed skin, and can easily handle even unpleasant signs of acne. Rose is a strong antioxidant, it prevents free radicals from penetrating the skin, and promotes the growth of skin cells. Its skin-rejuvenating ability has been a crucial part of beauty rituals for millennia!
Rose oil is a pure natural extract obtained through gradual maceration or distillation from the petals of two kinds of rose bush (Damask rose and cabbage rose). It is the most expensive essential oil in the world and a single gram of this essence requires approximately half a tonne of rose petals. Rose water is a by-product of the first stage in the manufacturing of this oil. Both products are widely used in cosmetic industry.
The sensuous aroma of rose is used both in aromatherapy and perfumery to enhance self-confidence and bring a feeling of relaxation. Thanks to the wide selection of rose cosmetics at notino.co.uk, you can now feel absolutely irresistible every single day!
Characteristics of Rose Water and Rose Oil
Rose perfectly hydrates, actively soothes the skin, and reduces any irritation. If you use it on a regular basis, it can even tighten your facial contours and brighten your skin.
Benefits of Rose Water for Skin
- Balances the skin’s pH and soothes irritation (for instance after shaving or excessive sunbathing). Brings relief from itching and burning.
- Regenerates the skin, tones it, and tightens large pores.
- Locks hydration inside the skin, cleans and refreshes the skin.
- Slows down skin ageing, prevents the occurrence of wrinkles.
- Its ability to limit sebum production and cleanse the skin are the reason why many products use rose water for acne.
- Also fantastic for makeup removal.
Benefits of Rose Water for Hair
- Promotes blood circulation in the scalp and helps hair growth.
- Hydrates dry and damaged hair.
- Improves the quality of hair and makes it shiny.
Benefits of Rose Oil for Skin
- Harmonises the skin and improves blood circulation.
- Helps maintain the youthful appearance and elasticity of your skin, smooths out wrinkles, and softens your complexion.
- Reduces the visibility of scars and stretch marks.
- Takes gentle care of skin prone to inflammation.
Even queen Cleopatra herself loved filling her bath with rose petals – and her beauty secret has not been forgotten. Whether you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin, rose is wonderful for all skin types and all ages. In fact, rose as a cosmetic ingredient is even suitable for people suffering from allergies and for the sensitive skin of children.
When used on skin, rose water works as a soothing toner as well as a gentle makeup remover. Its cleansing properties help eliminate acne and accelerate skin regeneration. Cosmetic products with rose water are suitable for people suffering from dermatitis and eczema. We recommend using a rose water face lotion to slightly wet your skin before applying rose oil.
Rose oil is a brilliant product that will help you fight wrinkles and signs of skin ageing. You can also try a rose cream with brilliant regenerating and strengthening abilities, a hydrating rose lip balm, or an intense brightening rose face serum. Dry hands will benefit from a rose hand cream with its lovely scent, and the skin of your body will simply love body lotions and body washes with rose.
Worried about your dry and unruly, lifeless hair? In that case try a rose shampoo, a fortifying rose conditioner or face mask which provide a nourishing, soothing, and significantly moisturising effect to your hair and scalp. Your hair will soon be beautifully shiny and healthy.
Unveil the beauty secret of the most gorgeous women in the world, discover rose cosmetics at notino.co.uk, and treat your skin and hair to effective hydration, rejuvenation, and a sensual aroma!