DermacolBlackcurrant & Praline Eau de Parfum For Women
- About the brand
Description Dermacol Blackcurrant & PralineIngredients
Dermacol Blackcurrant & Praline Eau de Parfum is an expression of optimism and a feeling of utter happiness. Wrap yourself in a scent that will put you in a great mood all day long!
- a sweet, floral fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Black Currant, Grapefruit, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Praline, Vanilla, Amber, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Dermacol
The Czech brand Dermacol has been perfecting skin and looking after women’s beauty for over half a century. It was created in the Prague film studios where movie makeup artists teamed up with dermatologists from the Prague Institute of Medical Cosmetics. Together they created the Dermacol high-coverage foundation designed for both professional and everyday use.
Globally, Dermacol Makeup Cover was one of the first foundations ever, quickly becoming a massive hit that reached as far as Hollywood. In the 1990s, Dermacol cosmetics cut its ties with the film studios, becoming an independent and purely Czech brand that has been a symbol of beauty for generations of women ever since.
Dermacol products found success even outside the Czech Republic and the brand can now be purchased in over 60 countries. In recent years, men have also been discovering the products, so the company has launched the first complete Dermacol range for men.