DiptyqueL´Eau des Hesperides Eau de Toilette Unisex
You save 11%
- About the brand
Description Diptyque L´Eau des HesperidesIngredients
Diptyque L´Eau des Hesperides unisex Eau de Toilette represents a perfect harmony of freshness and fruity notes. This fragrance full of sparkling energy will become your trusted companion not just in the summer.
- citrus fragrance
- an aromatic scent
- unique fragrance for a unique personality
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Lemon, Rosemary, Petitgrain, Yellow Mandarin, Grass, Bitter Orange, Fennel
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Mint
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, Musk, Immortelle
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic, green
About the brand Diptyque
The story of Diptyque began in the very heart of Paris, on the Boulevard Saint-Germain, bringing together three friends with the same creative passion. The company’s founders – Christiane Gautrot, Desmond Knox-Leet and Yves Couesland – originally started out in entirely unrelated industries. The first was an interior designer, the second a painter, and the third a theatre director and stage designer.
From designing fabrics and wallpapers together for the Liberty and Sanderson design houses, the trio then opened their own showroom together to present their designs. Yves became the business consultant; Desmond and Christiane were the artistic soul. Step by step, they built a unique space, which, in time, began to offer perfumes and home fragrances alongside their designer home decor. Their lack of experience in the world of perfume was compensated for by enthusiasm. And they succeeded.
Their first Eau de Toilette, simply called L’eau, became an instant classic with their customers. Now you will find dozens of products by Diptyque, many of which were created in collaboration with leading global perfumers such as Fabrice Pellegrin or Olivia Giacobetti. Diptyque perfumes are sensual and intoxicating. They emphasise your sex appeal and give you a true feeling of self-confidence.