Dunhill Desireeau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Dunhill DesireIngredients
The captivating Dunhill Desire Eau de Toilette will bring out your masculine power and give you a unique appeal.
- elegant, passionate fragrance
- for modern, confident men
- suitable for business occasions and evenings out
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, refreshing notes of delicious apple mix with citrus accords and flowers. The truly masculine aroma of the fragrance is provided by teak wood, giving the aftershave an alluring sensuality. The warm drydown then boasts exciting vanilla and pure musk to enhance your sex-appeal.
Story of the fragrance
Dunhill desire Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2000. It symbolises the beginning of a new millennium, and its ingredients are a combination of the classic aromas of the previous century with the modern notes of the new era.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Teak Wood, Patchouli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.