- About the brand
Description Eisenberg TentationIngredients
Join the irresistible game of seduction and give in to the temptation embodied by the Eisenberg Tentation Eau de Parfum for women. Succumb to the powerful combination of floral notes with vanilla and sandalwood.
- seductive aromatic floral-woody fragrance
- for every woman who loves to give in to temptation
- first introduced in 2010
Composition of the fragrance
The clean refreshing bergamot in combination with sparkling blackcurrant, pink pepper, and cypress in the top notes reveal the intention of Eisenberg Tentation and start a game of seduction you simply can’t resist. The clean and captivating heart is dominated by intoxicating jasmine – a symbol of true sensuality and femininity thanks to its unique, sweet, and hypnotic scent. It’s accompanied by floral essences of violet and rose along with oceanic notes, inviting you to embark on a journey of desire. In the base of the fragrance, the attractive and sweet harmony of vanilla, tonka bean, and sandalwood is softened by velvety white musk, and the subtle spiciness of patchouli gives the fragrance an earthy quality.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Black Currant, Cypress, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Water, Violet, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.