Elizabeth Arden White Teaeau de toilette for Women
You save 19%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Elizabeth Arden White TeaIngredients
Experience the harmonious feeling of a tea party. Enjoy the purity and simplicity of Elizabeth Arden White Tea Eau de Toilette for women with all your senses.
- clean, floral woody fragrance
- for a sensual woman
- for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of this Eau de Toilette include sparkling Italian tangerine, fern, clary sage, and refreshing oceanic notes. The heart of the composition boasts significant accords of white tea, enticing mate tea, and delicate essences of white iris. A mix of exotic woods in the base is perfectly played off by ambrette, amber, and sweet tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette was inspired by the blissful feeling of tasting tea for the first time while watching white fluffy clouds float across blue sky. Elizabeth Arden White Tea was designed by Rodrigo Flores-Roux, Caroline Sabas, and Guillaume Flavigny.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Tangerine, Clary Sage, Fern
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Maté, White Iris, White Tea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Exotic Woody Plants, Tonka Beans, Ambrette
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.