- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Etienne Aigner No. 1 IntenseIngredients
Etienne Aigner No. 1 Intense Eau de Toilette is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a spicy, woody scent
- for the modern, self-confident man
- especially for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Amber, Cinnamon
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Agar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Etienne Aigner
However, the Etienne Aigner perfume only appeared on the saturated market in 1975. The very special and unusual combinations of individual elements led to the creation of completely original fragrances for both men and women.