Product description Filorga Time Filler
- smooths out fine lines and deep wrinkles
- softens skin fissures
- restores skin elasticity and comfort
- relaxes small facial muscles
- removes dead skin cells
- promotes collagen production
- Beauté Test Award 2018
- tripeptide — leaves the skin relaxed and refreshed
- hyaluronic acid – fills in deep wrinkles
- plant extract – prevents skin dehydration
How to apply:
Apply a small amount to a clean skin of the face, neck and chest every morning and night, massaging in gently.
- According to skin problem
- firming and lifting, wrinkles and lines
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Lifting and firming
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand Filorga
The French brand Filorga is an expert on anti-ageing skin care. Its history began in the 1970s when Dr Tordjman started his research into skin ageing. The brand later obtained a patent for their NCTF® technology – a unique solution that slows down the process and corrects existing imperfections. At first, the Filorga Laboratoires were producing skin care for professional use, such as fruit acid peels, mesotherapy products or hyaluronic acid injections which became hugely popular with experts in the field of aesthetic medicine and dermatology.
Filorga was inspired by the success of its professional line and in 2007 launched the first product line for home use. The Medi-Cosmetique® line provides a non-invasive but still very effective solution. You can see the results of using the Filorga Time Filler cream or the Filorga Meso Mask at home without a visit to the beauty clinic. Filorga products eliminate wrinkles, restore brightness, density and strength and give you a beautiful looking skin without imperfections or signs of ageing.