Gucci Bamboo Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Gucci BambooIngredients
A modern woman has to play several roles at once. Her multifaceted character is reflected in Gucci Bamboo Eau de Toilette, a very intense yet elegant and delicate fragrance. It’s a tribute to femininity in all its variations – a celebration of the beauty, wit, confidence and power of women.
- light floral fragrance with sweet undertones
- perfectly emphasises your natural beauty
- particularly suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll be enchanted by the refreshing notes of bergamot, sweet tangerine and delicious pear, all intertwined with delicate orange blossom. After a while, you’ll notice the floral heart of ylang-ylang, lily and jasmine – ingredients which give this fragrance a special sophistication and femininity. The most lasting note is the Tahitian vanilla and a sensuous duo of sandalwood and white musk which gives the perfume a deep and full-bodied character.
Story of the fragrance
Bamboo is a plant that has inspired Gucci designers many times before – for instance in the form of the handles on the legendary Gucci bags. This all-round popular material is also reflected in the bottle of Gucci Bamboo for women. The flacon comes in the shape of a cut diamond crowned with a silver segment of bamboo encrusted with sparkling rhinestones. The fragrance was introduced in 2016.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange Blossom, Pear, Sicilian Bergamot, Italian Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Musk, Ambergris, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.