You save 50%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Gucci FloraIngredients
Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum was made for the woman who is the star of every social group. Wrap yourself in a captivating cocktail of flowers and make yourself unforgettable!
- an elegant, floral fragrance
- for the stylish, modern woman
- suitable for both everyday wear and for special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
At the very start, delicate peony blends with juicy citrus and sweet mandarin. Shortly afterwards, you will be flooded with the intoxicating floral aroma created by combining rose and osmanthus petals. The base of the composition brings accords of sandalwood, patchouli and pink pepper.
The story of the fragrance
Flowers are a huge inspiration for Gucci. In 1966, the famous illustrator Vittorio Accornero designed the now legendary Flora scarf for the Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly. The silk material has different flowers and other plants painted on it. The Flora scarf inspired the fragrance of the same name, which was launched in 2010.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Tangerine, Peony
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Pink Pepper
- Fragrance category
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.