Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Gucci Guilty Eau Pour HommeIngredients
Let yourself get carried away on a wave of freshness and energy that makes obstacles fall away. The Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is a perfectly balanced blend of incredibly masculine and softer essences. It is aimed at those who are not afraid of making gutsy decisions but can also listen to their emotions.
- a light woody-aromatic fragrance
- highlights natural masculine charisma perfectly
- an ideal all-day fragrance, especially in warmer weather
Composition of the fragrance
The refreshing opening hosts the proven duo of lemon and bergamot. This citrusy stimulation gradually leads into a sensual combination of iris root, elegant orange blossom and intoxicating snowberry. The long-lasting allure and depth of the composition is aided by warming musk with exotic patchouli, which you will notice the longest.
Story of the fragrance
Men have a tender side, too, which is highlighted by the Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme men’s fragrance, launched in 2015. The iconically shaped bottle sensually combines cold metal with the softness of matt glass – just as masculinity and an emotional side are combined in a true gentleman.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Snowberry, Orris, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Gucci
Progressive, innovative and trend-setting – Gucci is a brand that has shaped the fashion world for almost a century. Its modern, eclectic products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unmatched in both quality and attention to detail.
The discreet Guccio Gucci was the man at the beginning of it all back in 1921, when he founded a leather workshop, clearly oblivious to the fact that his name would one day be legendary in the fashion world.
Nowadays, the Gucci brand is not just a star on the catwalks, but has expanded its lines to include fashion accessories as well as cosmetics and perfume. The best-known fragrances have to be Gucci Guilty for men and the romantic floral Gucci Bloom perfume for women.
Following the vision of the current creative director Alessandro Michele, Gucci has redefined luxury for the 21st century, consolidating its position as one of the world’s premier fashion houses.