You save 11%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Hermès 24 FaubourgIngredients
It’s so easy to get transported to a sunlit plane full of white flowers that turn their heads toward the sun! Hermès 24 Faubourg Eau de Parfum for women can do that for you every single day. Get lost in its warm, sensual aroma and embark on a journey full of exciting experiences, bright sunlight and positive vibes.
- delicate floral fragrance with a touch of vanilla and sandalwood
- inspired by warm rays of the setting sun
- bottle is reminiscent of a silk scarf floating in the wind
Composition of the fragrance
This warm composition first brings out the floral notes of exotic ylang-ylang and intoxicating hyacinth. Their sweetness is balanced out by fresh, fruity accents of orange, peach and bergamot. The heart of the fragrance is dominated by the hypnotic yet soothing aroma of jasmine surrounded with a white bouquet of gardenia, orange blossom and elderberry blossom. Finally, a sensual aroma of vanilla will linger on your skin, underscored by oriental sandalwood, patchouli and amber.
Story of the fragrance
Hermès 24 Faubourg represents everything beautiful and positive that the sun’s energy gives to the world. Almost as if someone captured its light and locked it in a bottle. The person behind this heroic feat was the French master perfumer Maurice Roucel who created this Eau de Parfum back in 1995, inspired by the brightest light and warmest heat in the world.
Thanks to its sensual sophistication and elegant design so characteristic for the brand, this Eau de Parfum for women is rightfully considered one of the timeless classics of the Hermès line.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ylang-Ylang, Peach, Orange, Hyacinth, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Orange Tree Blossom, Jasmine, Black Elder
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Hermès
The French brand Hermès, famous for its leather handbags and silk scarves, has deservedly become a symbol of true luxury in fashion. The brand pays special attention to top quality, precision and elegance – values that are reflected in Hermès fragrances.
The history of the brand goes back to 1837 when Thierry Hermès opened his own boutique and started selling top-quality horse saddles, bridles and other equestrian goods under the brand of Hermès. However, over time horse-drawn carriages were replaced by cars and the company had to adapt to the new reality by creating leather bags, rucksacks and handbags. The iconic Kelly bag, named after the actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, or the legendary Birkin bag designed in collaboration with actress Jane Birkin, are still some of the most famous handbags of all time.
The first Hermès fragrance was launched by mid-20th century. To this day, the brand has introduced more than a 100 fragrances. The most popular Hermès fragrance for men is the woody Hermès Terre d’Hermès with citrussy and spicy notes. Women absolutely love Twilly d’Hermès, a floral Hermès fragrance with aromatic ginger and citruses. You should also try the floral Hermès Kelly Calèche, unisex Hermès Le Jardin De Monsieur li, or an Hermès aftershave lotion.