- About the brand
Description Hermès Jour d'Hermès AbsoluIngredients
“I wanted to express the essence of femininity with flowers, nothing but flowers.” That’s how the creator of Jour d'Hermès Absolu, Jean-Claude Ellena, described his perfume. There is absolutely no doubt that he achieved it.
The Hermès Jour d'Hermès Absolu Eau de Parfum for women has tender floral notes which go perfectly with juicy grapefruit and warming woody notes.
- a floral fragrance with grapefruit
- the composition of the fragrance embodies femininity
- in a luxury, elegant bottle
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll smell apricot blossom and juicy grapefruit. Next, tender floral notes appear, with gardenia and jasmine sambac. The base notes of the fragrance, which last longest on the skin, are marked by warming, woody notes and oakmoss.
Story of the fragrance
Hermès Jour d'Hermès Absolu, launched in 2014, was created by the perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena. The composition of the fragrance, which is full of floral notes, depicts femininity, which is also reflected in the bottle – elegant, tender and delicate.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Apricot Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Gardenia, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Oakmoss
- Fragrance category
About the brand Hermès
The French brand Hermès, famous for its leather handbags and silk scarves, has deservedly become a symbol of true luxury in fashion. The brand pays special attention to top quality, precision and elegance – values that are reflected in Hermès fragrances.
The history of the brand goes back to 1837 when Thierry Hermès opened his own boutique and started selling top-quality horse saddles, bridles and other equestrian goods under the brand of Hermès. However, over time horse-drawn carriages were replaced by cars and the company had to adapt to the new reality by creating leather bags, rucksacks and handbags. The iconic Kelly bag, named after the actress and Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly, or the legendary Birkin bag designed in collaboration with actress Jane Birkin, are still some of the most famous handbags of all time.
The first Hermès fragrance was launched by mid-20th century. To this day, the brand has introduced more than a 100 fragrances. The most popular Hermès fragrance for men is the woody Hermès Terre d’Hermès with citrussy and spicy notes. Women absolutely love Twilly d’Hermès, a floral Hermès fragrance with aromatic ginger and citruses. You should also try the floral Hermès Kelly Calèche, unisex Hermès Le Jardin De Monsieur li, or an Hermès aftershave lotion.