Hugo Boss BOSS Femme Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Hugo Boss BOSS FemmeIngredients
Hugo Boss Femme Eau de Parfum envelops you in a gentle and silky soft veil of absolute femininity and elegance. Underline your sensuality and natural charm with a fragrance loved by women all over the world.
- a fresh, floral, fruity fragrance
- for the independent and elegant woman
- an ideal daytime fragrance for the spring and summer months
The composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the Eau de Parfum open with juicy mandarin, blackcurrant and delicate freesia. This is soon followed by the floral heart of the fragrance, which is made up of intoxicating notes of Madagascan jasmine, beautiful lilies and the incredibly feminine Bulgarian rose. The base of Hugo Boss Femme is a trio comprising lemon tree, amber and apricot.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Freesia, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Apricot, Lemon Tree, Amber
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.