Hugo Boss HUGO Energise Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Hugo Boss HUGO EnergiseIngredients
The Hugo Boss Hugo Energise Eau de Toilette for men is literally pumped full of energy and movement. It’s designed for men who always have an opinion and dare to shape the world according to their own rules.
- fresh woody-aromatic fragrance
- for a modern confident man
- ideal for day wear, especially in warm weather
Composition of the fragrance
In the opening of this Eau de Toilette, juicy notes of tangerine meet with refreshing lemon, kumquat, slightly spicy pink pepper, pineapple leaf, and warm cardamom. The heart reveals intense coriander, intoxicating freesia, juniper, captivating jasmine, sage, and seductive nutmeg. The whole composition is built on aromatic accords of vanilla, leather, and teak wood.
Story of the fragrance
Hugo Energise Eau de Toilette came to this world full of chaos, routine, and boring chores, with one goal: To escape all of them! Hugo Energise will add a bit of adrenaline to your everyday life and get rid of the mundanity of a boring average day. This Eau de Toilette will give every man the freedom to break his chains. The crystal-clear bottle contains an energising fragrance that waits for an equally energetic man to give him the boost he needs.
Have you noticed any changes in the design of your favourite Hugo Boss perfume? In 2021 the brand decided to innovate the designs of some of the Hugo Boss fragrances. However, all others remain the same as we are used to see them.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pineapple Leaf, Kumquat, Lemon, Mint, Cardamom, Pink Pepper, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Juniper, Nutmeg, Clary Sage, Jasmine, Freesia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Leather, Teak Wood
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic, woody
About the brand Hugo Boss
Hugo Boss has become synonymous with luxury and high quality in men's fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Since its inception, it has been sought after for its high-quality fabrics and its German eye for detail and precision.
Hugo Boss prides itself on its efforts to fulfil the needs and wishes of all its customers. The same applies to cosmetics, where the firm places great emphasis on selecting ingredients of only the best possible quality. Thanks to this approach, Hugo Boss is the de facto ruler of the world of men's fashion, but it also makes a range of perfumes and exclusive clothing for women.
The first Hugo Boss fragrance was developed in the 1990s; today, the brand offers several lines of modern women's and men's perfumes tailored to the contemporary lifestyle. Hugo Boss perfumes are created with a high degree of precision with the intention of reflecting the strong personality of their wearer and underlining their beauty.