Issey Miyake Nuit d'Issey Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Issey Miyake Nuit d'IsseyIngredients
Issey Miyake Nuit D'Issey is eau de toilette for men as an expression of natural spiciness and warm spicy tones. A refreshing and innovative composition to put on during any evening and night. A magnetic and inspiring essence with fresh and spicy elements.
Issey Miyake Nuit D'Issey is eau de toilette for men who like mainly bergamot, grapefruit or frankincense and patchouli. A rich source of woody aromas that are literally mystical magnets for young women. Discover the expression of men's feelings with this elegant and aromatic luxury.
This eau de toilette comes in a stylish flacon in a black coat. Its interesting design only underlines the exceptionality of the ingredients used. Discover these delightful moments with this smoky, yet very specific fragrance on your body.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Spices, Vetiver, Leather, Pepper, Woody Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Ebony Wood, Frankincense
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Issey Miyake
Issey Miyake fragrance | Issey Miyake started his company back in 1970. The designer was born in 1938 in Hiroshima and eventually became a young man with a refined sense of style and a special understanding of different fabrics. He was not afraid to go against the flow and leave behind outdated tradition - and it did pay off for him. In 1992 and after many successes in the fashion world, he entered the world of perfumery. With his fragrances, Miyake aimed to celebrate women as well as Japanese tradition, culture and nature.
Lately the brand has been producing perfume for both women and men. Try the mysterious L’Eau d’Issey Bleue pour Homme or the classically feminine L’Eau d’Issey.