Jennifer Lopez Live Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Jennifer Lopez LiveIngredients
The name of Live Eau de Parfum by Jennifer Lopez suggests that it is a lively and energetic fragrance suitable for every woman who loves having fun and dancing. The dazzling bottle that sparkles like a diamond and gives the perfume its elegance will attract your attention at first sight. The refreshing scent of citrus fruit and blackcurrant will give you an immense portion of energy that will not let you stand still.
The lively floral fragrance with fresh fruit will assure unforgettable fun all day and all night long. Violet and peony will provide sensuality and start a wave of passion that will make you unbelievably sexy and attractive. Swing your hips in the rhythm of Jennifer Lopez songs. Lively Latin-American music will put you in a fabulous mood, as well as singing of Jennifer Lopez and her fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sicilian Lemon, Pineapple, Italian Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peony, Violet, Red Currant Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Jennifer Lopez
Still one of the most popular singers, actresses, dancers and fashion icons in the world, Jennifer Lopez has enjoyed a fruitful career and many successes. As an aspiring perfomer she had to pay for her own dance classes and eventually joined a high-profile dance school in Manhattan, scoring small supporting roles in several music videos and TV shows. Her talent kept shining through and her career really took off in 1998 when she starred in the biopic Selena.
Her first album came out in the following year and became one of the best sold records of the season. Jennifer Lopez became a brand, commonly known as JLo, and later entered the fashion world as well. Her designs included accessories, underwear, shirts and other fashion items. Her first perfume, Glow by JLo, became instantly very popular and was followed by others, including the Sweetface aftershave for men.