- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander EveIngredients
The essence of authentic femininity inspired the fashion designer Jil Sander to create the Jil Sander Eve Eau de Toilette for women. Enhance your natural beauty with a romantic and floral fragrance that suits every elegant woman.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- for women who want to feel desirable
- ideal for wearing throughout the day
Composition of the fragrance
The most striking note in the composition is a wild rose that is both tender and strong at the same time. But before you can smell the rose, combined with captivating jasmine and delicate violet, your senses will be delighted with juicy and fresh grapefruit and red currant in the opening of Jil Sander Eve fragrance. The earthy accords of patchouli and cashmere wood provide the dry down with a sensual power.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Currant, Grapefruit Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Violet, Wild Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.