- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Jil Sander Simply PoudréeIngredients
Jil Sander Simply Poudrée Eau de Parfum for women will wrap you in a smooth fragrance evoking a gentle touch of cashmere on bare skin.
- powdery floral-oriental fragrance
- for a naturally elegant woman
- amazing for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance opens with a warm floral combination of freesia, tangerine and sunshine notes. After a while, the feminine heart of the perfume brings out essences of heliotrope and hawthorn with rice and the deliciously sweet combination of vanilla and musk. The drydown binds the whole composition with tonka bean and powdery smooth cashmeran.
Story of the fragrance
The woman that Simply Poudrée was designed for doesn’t need to pretend. She’s confident and striking at every time. This silky smooth Eau de Parfum will never overpower her strong personality – it will simply accentuate it perfectly. Immerse yourself in this timeless fragrance which was introduced in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sun Notes, Freesia, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rice, Vanilla, Musk, Hawthorn, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmeran, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
Articles about Jil Sander Simply PoudréeArticles
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.