Jil Sander Sunlight Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Jil Sander SunlightIngredients
Jil Sander Sunlight Eau de Parfum is the story of a radiant, self-confident woman who – like light itself – hides nothing and dazzles everyone around her.
- a fresh floral, woody fragrance
- for the self-confident, elegant woman
- particularly suitable for daily wear
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you will experience a refreshing wave of juicy grapefruit and pink pepper. Later, a warm, extremely feminine heart will open up, composed of peonies, jasmine, orange blossom and cheerful sunny notes. The entire composition is supported by an alluring mixture of ambroxan, delicately soft musk and white cedar extract.
Story of the fragrance
Sunlight is inspired by the light radiating from every self-assured, confident woman. It is distinctive, soothing and absolutely striking. The same values are embodied by the actress Susan Sarandon, who became the face of this Eau de Parfum which was launched in 2018.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sun Notes, Peony, Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Cedar Extract, Ambroxan, Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, floral
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.