KérastaseInitialiste Fortifying Serum for Hair
You save 10%
- About the brand
Description Kérastase InitialisteCharacteristics
Is you hair lacking strength? The Kérastase Intialiste fortifying serum will leave your locks invigorated and more beautiful and resilient. This advanced concentrate regenerates and strengthens hair fibres effectively, leaving them sealed and gorgeously smooth. Experience the difference after the first application!
- strengthens and regenerates weakened hair fibres
- boosts cellular metabolism
- seals and smooths the hair shaft
- leaves hair revitalised, beautiful and strong
- protects and reinforces the hair fibre
- refreshes hair
Results of testing:
→ self-assessment by 129 women
- hair is more resistant, with 93% fewer breakages during brushing
- after about ten applications, the hair is stronger and its quality is visibly enhanced
- gluco-lipids – boost cellular metabolism and enable good-quality hair growth
- native plant cells – extracted from apple trees, protect the hair fibre
- new generation of ceramides – reinforce the resilience of each hair fibre
- polyphenol – protects the hair against oxidative stress
How to apply:
Apply the serum directly to the scalp and work into the lengths of towel-dried hair. Do not rinse. Use two doses on fine hair and four doses on thick hair.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Density and vitality, Shine and softness
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.