La Roche-Posay Lipikar Fluide Moisturizing and Protective Fluid Paraben-Free
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Product description La Roche-Posay Lipikar FluideCharacteristics
Give your dry, sensitive and irritated skin the comfort it’s craving. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Fluide moisturising protective fluid provides a quick relief from itching and discomfort. It has a very gentle formula with shea butter which instantly soothes and hydrates your skin, leaving it beautifully supple. It also fortifies its protective barrier to prevent further irritation and promote a lasting feeling of comfort.
- reduces skin dryness by 58% in 4 weeks
- intensely soothes and hydrates skin
- brings comfort to dry and delicate skin
- helps strengthen protective skin barrier
- absorbs quickly, isn’t oily or sticky
- also suitable for children and infants from 3 months up
Results of testing:
→ clinical study with 44 kids over 3 years of age with dry, sensitive skin prone to atopic eczema
Right after application:
- 98% of mothers stated the skin of their child was visibly hydrated
- 98% confirmed the skin was more supple
- 96% agreed the skin was calmer
After 4 weeks:
- 91% of mothers noticed the child experienced less skin tightness
- 87% noticed reduced skin irritation
- niacinamide – brings relief from itching and helps restore lipidic skin barrier
- shea butter from sustainable sources – restores the hydrolipidic film of your skin
- glycerol, rapeseed oil – promote skin hydration
- La Roche-Posay thermal water
How to apply:
Apply to clean, dry skin and rub in thoroughly. Use after every bathing or showering, once or twice a day as necessary.
- Skin type
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.