La Roche-Posay Posthelios Reparative Concentrated Gel Care After Sun
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description La Roche-Posay PostheliosCharacteristics
Thanks to its active ingredients, the La Roche-Posay Posthelios concentrated reparative after-sun gel treatment is very effective at preventing reddening of the skin as well as hot and burning sensations caused by sun exposure.
- instantly soothes irritated skin after sunbathing
- leaves skin soft, soothed and deeply renewed
- fresh, non-sticky gel texture which goes on smoothly and absorbs easily
- doesn’t leave an oily residue
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- shea butter – restores the hydrolipidic film
- glycerine – promotes elasticity, softness and hydration
- vitamin E – promotes skin regeneration
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
- contains substances which supply skin with lipids to renew protective skin barrier
How to use:
Apply evenly all over the body after every sun exposure.
- Skin type
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
Articles about La Roche-Posay PostheliosArticles
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.