- About the brand
Description Lalique Amethyst ExquiseIngredients
Welcome to the garden full of forbidden fruit and sensual flowers, and taste an elixir of aromas that will make your senses dance. That is the story of Lalique Amethyst Exquise Eau de Parfum for women which instantly attracts you with its sophisticated sweet notes.
- fruity floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel attractive
- ideal for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes feature sweet red and black fruits mixed with delicate heliotrope blossoms reminiscent of vanilla. The heart of the fragrance is dominated by velvety soft rose of Bulgaria and purple orchid whose intensity is finally underscored by traditional vanilla, Brazilian gardenia, earthy sandalwood, and exotic benzoin.
The story of the fragrance
Lalique Amethyst Exquise is the successor to the iconic Amethyst which was first introduced by perfumers in 2007 and instantly became popular across generations.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Heliotrope, Black Currant, Blackberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Calypso Orchid, Bulgarian Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Gardenia, Sandalwood, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.