Lalique White Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Lalique WhiteIngredients
White is a symbol of unique purity, perfect beauty, and absolute truth. All these values are reflected in the Lalique White Eau de Toilette for men. The fragrance is characterised by modern citrus notes in combination with fiery, spicy touch of woods and musk. This combination will be a sophisticated and sensual accessory for any stylish man.
- fresh, clean masculine fragrance that draws attention
- for a modern man
- ideal for both day wear and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of this composition include fresh citrus notes of bergamot, refreshing citrus leaves, tangerine, and elemi. The heart of the fragrance then introduces warm, spicy notes of white pepper, nutmeg, violet, and cardamom. Finally, the drydown of this Eau de Toilette si built on white amber, sensuous musk, moss, and cedar wood.
Story of the fragrance
Lalique White Eau de Toilette for men was inspired by the colour white, which has been regarded for centuries as surprisingly rich, clean, and completely universal, just like a men’s white shirt. The modern, citrussy and spicy scent is equally versatile. The fragrance was introduced in 2008.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Tangerine, Lemon Leaves, Elemi
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cardamom, Violet, Nutmeg, White Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oakmoss, White Amber, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.