L’Oréal ParisElseve Color-Vive Purple Brassy Tones Neutralizing Shampoo
- About the brand
Description L’Oréal Paris Elseve Color-Vive PurpleCharacteristics
The L’Oréal Paris Elseve Color-Vive Purple shampoo cleans hair gently and takes care of it whilst also neutralising unwanted yellow, orange and brassy tones in blonde, grey and highlighted hair.
- counteracts warm undertones in light or bleached hair
- provides the necessary nutrition and hydration
- washes the hair and scalp thoroughly
- leaves hair healthy, soft and shiny
- effective after just one use
How to apply:
Use once a week as a complement to your regular hair care routine. Apply onto wet hair, leave for one to three minutes and rinse off with warm water. It is recommended to use gloves during application.
- Hair type
- grey hair, highlighted hair, blonde and lightened hair
- Neutralisation of yellow tones
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.