- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA By the FireplaceIngredients
Get cosy and warm with the magical Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace Unisex Eau de Toilette. It evokes memories of frosty mornings spent by the gorgeously warm fireplace, coupled with the crackling sound of burning wood.
- a sweet, woody and amber fragrance for both men and women
- best suited for everyday wear during autumn and winter
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The opening reveals the bold aroma of clove, wrapping your senses in a warm blanket, followed by the scent of delicious roasted chestnuts and guaiac wood. The combination of soft cashmeran and sweet vanilla make this fragrance the true definition of warmth and cosiness.
Story of the fragrance
Maison Margiela Replica By the Fireplace captures the feeling of observing the winter landscape from the comfort of your warm, pleasant home. It’ll bring back joyful memories with aromas of burning wood and roasted chestnuts.
The intoxicating effects of this fragrance are hidden inside a minimalist bottle with a cotton label, which resembles the tags used on the Replica clothing line by Maison Margiela. If you are into warm blankets, comfort and a cosy atmosphere, then this fragrance will blow you away.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clove, Pink Pepper, Orange Flower Petal
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Chestnut, Juniper Oil, Gaiac Wood Oil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Cashmeran, Peruvian Balm
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.