Montblanc Presence Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Montblanc PresenceIngredients
Mont Blanc Presence is a cosmopolitan fragrance for successful and self-confident men. This elegant and stylish fragrance helps discover real values in life and expresses the depth and courage of spirit. It was specially created to let everybody know you are around. Presence allows you to express your uniqueness, individuality, and sense of taste. This ingenious perfume by Mont Blanc starts its pure concert with the tones of bergamot, ginger, cardamon, and cinnamon only to take you by surprise with a juicy apple together with a chord of sage and heliotrope. This fascinating experience is completed by sandal and teak wood, amber full of sunshine, tonka bean, and musk.
Mont Blanc Presence is a luxury and timeless perfume which expresses presence and uniqueness. It is full of hidden charisma which fills the whole room.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Apple, Sage, Heliotrope
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Sandalwood, Wood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Montblanc
Montblanc was founded back in 1906 in Hamburg, Germany, as a company producing luxury pens. Montblanc was founded by three men – Voss, Nehemias, and Eberstein, who created one of the most luxurious and exclusive brands of all time.
For many years, Montblanc focused only on high-quality writing implements and accessories, but over time they added other products, including their very original perfumes. Today, the firm is very active when it comes to charitable causes, fighting illiteracy and unequal access to education, and operates 66 shops worldwide, from its home town of Hamburg to Bombay and Brisbane.