- About the brand
Description Montale Aoud JasmineIngredients
Fresh but still mysterious. Modern, yet timeless. The composition of Montale Aoud Jasmine unisex Eau de Parfum is absolutely perfect both for women and men.
- oriental fragrance
- floral fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear
- luxury fragrance for connoisseurs
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pear, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Indian Jasmine, Oud, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Montale
The French niche perfumes by Montale are noted for their love of fragrances from the Orient and Arabia and their enchanting history. Every bottle combines the mysterious atmosphere of the East with the passion of its creator and founder, Pierre Montale. Every fragrance by this original brand is literally an elixir of happiness.
Montale was founded in Paris in 2003 by Pierre Montale, for many a mysterious perfume designer who first spent some time in Saudi Arabia, where he created perfumes for the nobility and kings and queens. After his return to Paris, he began to create original fragrances.
He always selects natural materials of the highest quality, especially rare woods, for his fragrances. They often contain eagle wood too, known as oud. They are also often referred to as ‘liquid gold’.