You save 24%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez Narciso AmbréeIngredients
Your inner glow and confidence are a natural part of you – and Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Ambrée Eau de Parfum for women will make sure that they shine through in all their beauty and sensuality. The scent of this fragrance will sparkle on your skin like warm rays of sunshine on a summer day.
- oriental fragrance with floral elements
- created by perfumer Aurelien Guichard
- introduced in the spring of 2020
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes of ylang-ylang and plumeria will caress your senses like an exotic breeze. This playful floral accord is then pierced by the clean, sensuous aroma of musk. Lightly sweet, velvety warmth of cedar wood closes the fragrance and stays with you throughout the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Another inimitable fragrance by Narciso Rodriguez comes in a bottle whose colour was intentionally designed to resemble the shade of a sun-kissed skin. Both the design of the bottle and the ingredients used in the fragrance itself are clear tell-tale marks of a new Narciso fragrance.
This latest elegant composition of course contains musk – a common ingredient of the entire line. Pairing it with the aroma of exotic flowers, the sunny Ambrée will surround you with a sensual, magnetic allure.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Frangipani, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Amber, Musk
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.