Narciso Rodriguez Narciso PoudréeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez Narciso PoudréeIngredients
Reveal the femininity that’s hidden deep inside your psyche. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudrée Eau de Parfum for women will be the most alluring way to do it – you would be hard pressed to find another fragrance so delicate yet strong.
- addictive and seductive fragrance
- embodies the extremes of attraction and the art of seduction
- the bottle combines logic, simple beauty, and clean design
Composition of the fragrance
Bulgarian rose in the opening notes gives the fragrance a feminine sensuality and its combination with jasmine will capture your attention with its velvety notes. As the floral overture quietens down, you’ll notice accords of musk which personify a discrete luxury and intimacy. Sweet cedar wood and vetiver give the composition a sensual character and leave behind a silky trail.
Story of the fragrance
Narciso Rodriguez set out to create an extremely sexy fragrance that would reflect femininity and sensuality. The seductive concoction comes in a delicate bottle which perfectly balances geometry with the softness of a human body. The flacon evokes the velvety smoothness of the skin and enhances the seductive nature of this Eau de Parfum.
The face of Narciso Poudrée is Raquel Zimmermann with her uniquely fragile beauty and pure charm that give her an attractive and provocative character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Bulgarian Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
The style of his designs is influenced by European and Latin American trends, though they are still original. Stars such as Salma Hayek and Rachel Weiss wear his designs. He introduced his first perfume for women in 2003.
Today, you can choose from dozens of premium fragrances under the Narciso Rodriquez brand, with collaborations from famous perfume masters such as Alberto Morillas, Francis Kurkdjian, and Aurelien Guichard.