Novellista Unique Wood Eau de Parfum Unisex
- Review 5
Description Novellista Unique WoodIngredients
NOVELLISTA UNIQUE WOOD Eau de Parfum was made for everyone who doesn’t know fear. This composition will show everybody around you that you’re full of unbeatable strength and courage. Give in to this unique fragrance which perfectly complements your personality.
- gender-neutral aromatic fragrance with woody elements
- enhances the inner strength of its wearer
- designed by French perfumer Cyrille Rolland
Composition of the fragrance
The initial combination of pink pepper with geranium and a pinch of aromatic lavender resembles the moment you can feel the touch of wind in your face. They’re followed by notes of black and Szechuan pepper accompanied by refreshing notes of violet leaf which perfectly evoke the wild spirit of nature. The unforgettable experience is enhanced by warm notes of tonka bean, amber wood and vanilla.
Inspired by: Boy in the Bush
The raw wilderness of the bush of West Australia, physical and psychological assertiveness, independence and the journey from boyhood to adulthood inspired the NOVELLISTA UNIQUE WOOD fragrance. Its rich composition reflects the unique beauty of pure, wild nature. There’s a brave contemporary hero inside all of us, which is why this fragrance inspired by D. H. Lawrence’s and M. L. Skinner’s book Boy in the Bush will be sure to captivate you as well.
The intense and lasting experience is provided by a plentiful dose of the most precious essences, essential oils and other rare natural ingredients which were used in this Eau de Parfum.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Geranium, Lavender, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Black Pepper, Sichuan Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amberwood, Tonka Beans, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody