Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Oriflame EnigmaIngredients
The mysterious Oriflame Enigma Eau de Toilette is charged with excitement, lust and boldness.
- an oriental fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach Blossom, Peach, Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Tree Blossom, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Orchid
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Oriflame
The Oriflame company was founded in 1967 in Sweden. Their products, sold through independent beauty consultants, gained quickly in popularity and are now available in more than sixty countries around the world.
The Oriflame beauty range includes hundreds of products containing only the finest ingredients. Oriflame are very particular about their research and employ many top scientists who are constantly working on new and better formulas.
Oriflame’s moisturisers, shampoos, shower gels and other products are inspired by the beautiful Swedish nature. That’s why they so often include extracts from herbs and plants you can find on Swedish shores and meadows. The same goes for fresh, sensuous and elegant Oriflame fragrances, designed by the most prominent French perfumers.
If animal welfare is your concern, you’ll be happy to learn that Oriflame does not test on animals, instead working with human volunteers. That also means that you don’t have to worry about adverse reactions and irritation to your skin. An ethical business approach is of utmost importance to Oriflame in general.
Oriflame also supports a number of charitable causes. The company is one of the co-founders of the World Childhood Foundation, an organisation that helps abused and abandoned children.
Oriflame beauty products are sure to satisfy anybody who desires quality at an affordable price.