OXY-TREATDark Spots intensive treatment (for pigment spot correction)
Dark Spots gel for pigment spots 15 ml + Fluid Finish finishing care 50 ml
Dark spots can be caused by skin ageing, hormonal imbalance or excessive UV exposure. The OXY-TREAT Dark Spots intense treatment set is a top-quality dermocosmetic solution which uses active oxygen to promote the lightening and reduction of uneven skin pigmentation. The effects of oxygen are further enhanced by the unifying power of specific transdermal molecules.
- the set contains a gel which combines oxygen with molecules against dark spots, and a liquid emulsion
- together, the gel and the liquid emulsion expertly reduce uneven skin tone
- they have a significant lightening effect and reduce the visibility of hyperpigmentation
- they offer exceptional regenerative effects thanks to active oxygen
- they generally even out skin tone
Results of testing:
30 subjects participated in an effectivity study for the OXY-TREAT Dark Spots line (210 test subjects altogether), they used the treatment (the gel and the liquid emulsion) for 30 days.
- 87% of the 30 subjects agreed the treatment had a lightening effect
- 87% confirmed it reduces the visibility of dark spots
- 90% said it evens out skin tone
- 90% agreed they were happy with the results and would recommend the treatment
- kojic acid ‒ lightens spots
- sodium ascorbyl phosphate ‒ has lightening and antioxidative effects, protects skin from oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- glycyrrhetinic acid ‒ promotes skin lightening by diffusing melanin accumulated in the skin and accelerating the renewal of skin layers
- Labo patent CH 697 547 (extract from Dunaliella salina algae, vitamin F, zinc gluconate, niacinamide) ‒ enhances the ability of the Japanese pagoda tree extract to reduce the visibility of spots
How to apply:
The best approach is to use the powerful OXY-TREAT Dark Spots products as 2-week intense treatment by applying them to your face 1× a day, ideally in the evening.
Start by taking 5 to 6 doses (approx. 3ml) of the deep-acting gel that combines oxygen with active spot-reducing molecules, and rub it evenly into dry skin after removing your makeup. The product instantly forms a fizzy layer caused by the oxygen which is released into your skin from the PFC molecules. Leave on for 8 minutes until it’s fully absorbed, then apply the liquid emulsion (1ml is enough to cover your entire face).
For maximum effects, we recommend using the treatment kit along with the OXY-TREAT Dark Spots day/night cream, or pairing it with an OXY-TREAT day/night cream targeting a secondary problem.
|Type of set||Gift Set|
|Sun Protection||without SPF|
|When to use||night|
Complete ingredients list
GEL: AQUA, PERFLUOROHEXANE, SILICA, PERFLUORODECALIN, GLYCERIN, PERFLUOROMETHYLCYCLOPENTANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, OXYGEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, POLYSORBATE 20, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SORBITOL, LECITHIN, ZINC GLUCONATE, SOPHORA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, KOJIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, DUNALIELLA SALINA EXTRACT, LINOLENIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, DECYLENE GLYCOL, LINOLEIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL. FLUID: AQUA, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERIN, SILICA, PARFUM, STEARETH-2, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XYLITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARETH-21, BORON NITRIDE, LIMNANTHES ALBA SEED OIL, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, ALLANTOIN, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.