- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua (2018)Ingredients
Get a dose of freshness and feel truly invincible with Paco Rabanne Invictus Aqua Eau de Toilette for men, introduced in 2018!
- a fresh woody fragrance with aquatic notes
- for an athletic man
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette opens with fresh notes of grapefruit and violet leaves which slowly give way to delicate powdery notes of violet blossom. They are joined by distinctive oceanic and woody notes, chief among the the warm rosewood. Amber and amber wood form the strong base of the fragrance and give the refreshing composition some sensuality.
Story of the fragrance
Invictus Aqua (2018) by Paco Rabanne was designed to symbolise power, energy and invincibility. It’s a variation on the original Invictus and was conceived by Nicolas Beaulieu and Juliette Karagueuzoglou.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaf, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Notes, Violet, Woody Notes, Palisandr Rosewood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambergris, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Paco Rabanne
Paco Rabanne fragrances are built on the idea of luxury, quality and sophisticated extravagance. These aromatic compositions which come in uniquely distinctive bottles are just as unusual as the life and work of the designer who gave them his name.
Paco Rabanne is a pseudonym that made Francisco Rabaneda Cuervo famous. This Spanish designer grew up in France where he worked in several Parisian fashion houses before he founded his own brand in 1966. His eclectic designs from unusual materials then quickly started drawing attention and earned the brand global recognition.
The first Paco Rabanne perfume was introduced only 3 years later and has been since followed by dozens of fragrances for both women and men. The initial floral compositions were later joined by woody and spicy ingredients which provided the brand’s signature sex-appeal. Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a prime example of this quality and a true modern classic.