- About the brand
Description Parfums De Marly Habdan Royal EssenceIngredients
The beauty and elegance of Arabian horses is combined with the secrets of precious balms and wood. The Parfums De Marly Habdan Eau de Parfum has a distinct oriental character, as well as a spark of untamed energy. Its rich and enveloping scent will boost your self-confidence and give you the sensation of a special moment.
- an oriental fragrance with sweet and fruity notes
- a warm and sensual fragrance for both men and women
- ideal for autumn days
Composition of the fragrance
The Habdan fragrance blends sweet balsamic and spicy notes to create a medley that glows with luxury. The opening notes of saffron are enveloped in delicate olibanum smoke. Juicy apple and rose illuminate the dark woody oud accord. The harmonious blend of amber and myrrh in the base is reminiscent of the silky, shiny coats of noble horses.
Story of the fragrance
Just like other fragrances from the Royal Essence line, the Habdan Eau de Parfum is named after a majestic stallion. The Habdan horse was discovered during the legendary Crusades and became the ancestor of a primary strain of purebred Arabian racehorses.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Olibanum, Saffron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Woody Notes, Apple, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Myrrh, Ambergris, Caramel
- Fragrance category
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.