Parfums De Marly Layton Royal Essence Eau de Parfum Unisex
- About the brand
- Review 16
Description Parfums De Marly Layton Royal EssenceIngredients
The Parfums de Marly Layton Royal Eau de Parfum is inspired by the atmosphere of the gardens of Versailles. Both men and women can enjoy its grace and elegance in full doses, as the fragrance is unisex.
This unmistakable fragrance full of spice, juicy fruit and floral notes will make every day seem like life in a palace.
- a unisex fragrance for both women and men
- an oriental, spicy fragrance
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
At first you’ll recognise the scent of juicy apple, a tangerine-orange aroma, bergamot and lavender. After a moment, you’ll be able to smell notes of violet, jasmine and geranium. The base notes include cardamom, vanilla, pepper, patchouli and warm notes of sandalwood and guaiac wood.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Bergamot, Lavender, Tangerine–Orange Aroma
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Geranium, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cardamom, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Guaiac Wood, Vanilla, Pepper
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Parfums De Marly
Luxury niche fragrances by Parfums de Marly are inspired by the times of Louis XV. whose passion for enchanting scents was well known. He especially loved extravagant and intense fragrances full of rich notes. Each day he requested his bedroom to be scented with a different perfume. Even the water in his garden fountains had a lovely scent.
Parfums de Marly revive the spirit of opulent balls and festivities that took place at the Château de Marly for the amusement of the royal court and foreign dignitaries. Apart from the old craft of perfumery, Parfums de Marly also pays homage to the tradition of horse racing. After all, the races were another of Louis XV.’s favourite pastimes. Each fragrance is a tribute to the character of one of the horse breeds that were popular at the French court. That’s why you find names like Parfums de Marly Herod, Oajan, or Pegasus in brand’s line.
Each Parfums de Marly fragrance carries a piece of French history. Immerse yourself in the rich essences made from the finest ingredients known since the golden age of perfumery in the 18th century.