The Europlug is not compatible with UK sockets.
Product description Philips Beardtrimmer Series 7000 BT7210/15
Less mess vacuum trimmer
Integrated vacuum captures up to 90% cut hair
- Trim your beard, mustache and sideburns while keeping tidy with this trimmer. Its powerful vacuum catches cut hair as you go along, giving you a mess-free trim..
- Guaranteed less mess with integrated vacuum
Even trimming results
- Lifts and guides hairs for an effortless even trim
- Double-sharpened stainless steel blades for faster trimming
- Precision trimmer & comb to finish up in hard to reach areas
Easy to use
- 20 lock-in length settings, 0,5 - 10mm with 0,5mm precision
- 75 minutes run time after a 1-hour charge or plug it in
- Just empty the chamber and rinse the blades under water
- Quickly see the status of your trimmer’s battery
- 2 year guarantee, worldwide voltage and no need to oil
Vacuum Beard Trimmer
0.5mm precision settings Full metal blades, 75 min cordless use/1h charge, Captures up to 90% cut hair
Integrated vacuum system
- Trim your beard, mustache and sideburns while keeping tidy with this trimmer. Its powerful vacuum catches cut hair as you go along, giving you a mess-free trim.
Innovative lift & trim system
- Trim your stubble in one quick stroke. Our innovative lift & trim system raises hairs then guides them to the double-sharpened stainless steel blades. The result is an even stubble or trim in just one go.
- Strong steel blades are double-sharpened and made to last a very long time to cut through even thick hair. They sharpen themselves by lightly brushing against each other as you trim.
20 lock-in length settings
- Select your preferred trim length by simply turning the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed from 0,5 - 10mm with 0,5mm precision. Your chosen length is now "locked in" for a perfectly even trim.
Corded and cordless use
- Charge your beard trimmer for 1 hour to get 75 minutes of cordless use. If you need more energy while trimming, you can simply plug the trimmer into the wall. This trimmer has been designed to run both cordless and plugged in.
- The battery indicator shows when your trimmer is charged, charging, or when it needs to be plugged in.
- When you are done trimming, just click on this precision trimmer to finish up your style with defining details and edges or trimming your moustache with clicking the precision comb on the trimmer.
Easy to clean
- Once you are done, simply rinse the blades and comb under the tap, empty the hair chamber and brush away any loose hairs with the added cleaning brush for long-lasting performance.
Built to last
- We back this Philips trimmer with a 2-year guarantee: our grooming products are built to last. You'll never need to oil it, and it’s compatible with all worldwide voltages.
- Precision (size of steps): By 0.5 mm
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 10 mm
- Cutting element: Stainless steel blades
Create the look you want
- Number of length settings: 20 integrated length settings
- Precision trimmer
- Comb: 3mm precision comb
- Maintenance: Cleaning brush
Ease of use
- Zoomring: Easily adjust length settings
- Display: Battery light
- Cleaning: Washable attachments
- Operation: Corded & Cordless use
- Color: Silver
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Run time: 75 minutes
- Charging: 1 hour full charge
- Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
- 2-year guarantee
- No oil needed
User's guide can be found HERE
- Type of power supply
- rechargeable/ mains
About the brand Philips
Philips has been a household name for more than a century, more precisely for over 120 years. During this time, Philips earned a name for itself as the go-to brand for electric appliances, including tools designed for personal care.
Philips & Co. was founded in 1891 in Eindhoven, Netherlands, at first aiming to produce light bulbs, growing in demand with the electrification of households.
After some time, the company began to grow and create products for other uses. These days, Philips is one of the most respected brands for their medical electronics or energy-saving light bulbs, but also for their shavers, trimmers and electric toothbrushes. Over the years, Philips has come up with many new technologies and innovations, keeping in mind that the products must always be comfortable to use and pleasant to look at. While reflecting the latest research and trends, the Philips products are simple and accessible enough for an easy use at home.
Beautyspin carries many Philips personal care products from hair dryers to beard trimmers. We also have Philips Sonicare electric toothbrushes featuring a patented sonic technology that will make your daily dental hygiene even more effective.
Philips is a synonym of traditional and time-tested values combined with innovation and progress. As one of the most reliable brands on the market, it will make your everyday life considerably easier while still keeping up with the latest trends.