Robert Piguet FracasEau de Parfum for Women
You save 31%
Unpacked product that might be slightly used or is missing the original packaging.
- Fragrance description
- Review 6
Fragrance description Robert Piguet FracasIngredients
The classic aroma of Robert Piguet Fracas Eau de Parfum reveals an opulent bouquet of white flowers.
- elegant and uncompromising fragrance
- a true classic from 1948
- full aroma of tuberose and jasmine
Composition of the fragrance
Fracas masterfully underscores the complex character of tuberose with the purity of jasmine and violet and the intoxicating fullness of gardenia and hyacinth. The delicate orange blossom and lily of the valley symbolise the fragility of their petals, and the drydown of musk, vetiver, and sandalwood introduces an animalistic aroma which perfectly blends in with the natural scent of its wearer.
Story of the fragrance
Fracas is a famous creation of Germaine Cellier, a talented perfumer and one of the first women employed as the “nose” of a perfume house. Since 1948 when it was first introduced, the perfume has become popular with many famous women who identified with its intense character. Some of its most prominent admirers are Madonna, Martha Stewart, Courtney Love, or Kim Basinger.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Hyacinth, Tangerine, Green Notes, Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Jasmine, Violet, Tuberose, Daffodil, Iris, Gardenia, Osmanthus, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar
- Fragrance category