- About the brand
Description Salvador Dali Eau de Ruby LipsIngredients
Let yourself be surprised by the fruity, fresh fragrance that will highlight your unique charm. The Salvador Dali Eau De Ruby Lips Eau de Toilette for women was created for extraordinary women who aren’t afraid to be the centre of attention.
- a fruity floral fragrance
- for women who love life
- especially suitable for summer days
Composition of the fragrance
Hidden in the top notes are juicy grapefruit, delicate lily of the valley, which brings an irresistible sensual experience, and cotton blossom. The middle notes will wash over you like a juicy waterfall thanks to the fresh essence of pineapple. Honeysuckle and magnolia ingeniously complement the character of the fragrance. The unobtrusive and warm base consists of exotic cedar and sensual musk.
The story of the fragrance
The fragrance was launched in 2005 and the nose behind it is the French perfumer Michel Almairac. The exciting character of the Eau De Ruby Lips Eau de Toilette is hidden inside a bottle that gives it that final touch, as it resembles the work of Salvador Dali.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cotton Plant Blossom, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Magnolia, Honey Suckle, Pineapple
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Salvador Dali
Salvador Dali, the renowned painter and surrealist of the last century, was also involved in designing and manufacturing perfumes. This was mainly in the 1940s and 1950s, with a ‘futuristic’ epithet, and they were sold under the Salvador Dalí brand, which was already well known for art. Salvador Dalí perfumes were very exclusive, as they were produced in limited series and each bottle was a small work of art.
Even if you don’t have deep pockets, you can still buy these rare, pioneering pieces almost sixty years later at the official Salvador Dalí museum. However, you can succumb to one of the commercially available perfume brands through our store.
As a boy, Dalí first wanted to be a chef, then Napoleon and an artist. We have no idea what you dream of, but you can always smell great with one of the innovative fragrances by Salvador Dalí.