Description Sisley Soir de LuneIngredients
The night sky, the moon, love... All this is hidden inside the Sisley Soir de Lune Eau de Parfum for women. This fragrance was created for women who never settle for anything but the best.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- for women who are hard to please
- most suitable for evening wear
Composition of the fragrance
The composition of this fragrance is extraordinarily rich. It opens with fresh bergamot in combination with lemon and tangerine. Pepper, coriander and nutmeg add spice. The heart of the fragrance captivates you with clean jasmine, sweet lily of the valley, juicy peach, mimosa, iris and May rose. The sensual base belongs to warm cedar, delicate honey, exotic patchouli and sandalwood.
Story of the fragrance
The creator of this floral composition is Dominique Ropion. The fragrance was launched in 2006. The bottle itself is a unique masterpiece created by the Polish sculptor Bronisław Krzysztof.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon, Nutmeg, Pepper, Coriander, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Lily Of The Valley, May Rose, Mimosa, Peach, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Honey, Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre