Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & LoveIngredients
Start every day with a celebration. Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love Eau de Toilette for men will remind you that love deserves to be celebrated in all its forms – and there are countless ways to express it. Which one will you choose?
- the fragrance was designed by Sophie Labbé and Nicolas Beaulieu
- forms a duo with the Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for women
- both fragrances contain a blue sequoia note
Composition of the fragrance:
First, you’ll recognise the scent of ginger and tangerine with a bit of cardamom. A little later comes the combination of juniper and cypress, created exclusively for Tiffany to bring a sense of modernity to this fragrance. The mix of blue sequoia, sandalwood, and vetiver creates a harmony which makes the fragrance truly flawless and ensures its amazing lasting power.
Story of the fragrance:
Following the success of Tiffany & Co, Tiffany & Co Intense, and Tiffany & Co Sheer, the brand came out in 2019 with Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & Love. It was launched along with Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for women to celebrate the emotional connection of love in all its forms and expressions.
The bottle itself bears an ‘&’ to symbolise connection and diversity. The cap is decorated with a T-letter pattern and the main notes of the fragrance are engraved on a silver plaque. This intricate design perfectly underscores the unique character of this masculine fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Ginger, Tangerine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Juniper, Cypress
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Sequoia, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
Articles about Tiffany & Co. Tiffany & LoveArticles
About the brand Tiffany & Co.
Tiffany & Co. designs are synonymous with top-tier jewellery, exclusivity, and elegance. The company’s founder Charles Lewis Tiffany, who was often called the King of Diamonds, had a passion for the most gorgeous precious stones and brilliant jewellery designs.
The iconic turquoise, known as Tiffany blue, has become a sign of luxury just like the brand’s name. You can find it everywhere, from the gift boxes and the jewellery itself to the Tiffany perfumes. Their first fragrances were created in the 1980s – the floral Tiffany for Women and spicy Tiffany for Men. Tiffany fragrances use the purest essences of exclusivity and elegance to evoke the unique feeling of a rare jewel on naked skin.
Since its foundation in 1837, the company has charmed the entire world including famous celebrities. The timeless Tiffany & Co. creations are still a reminder of the most important moments in life.